Thank you Keeping Pace AND Everyone Has a Story for nominating me for this award. I’m so overwhelmed with gratitude. I never thought I could write. I was just good with a zinger one liner or two. It’s quite fascinating to me that people actually care what I have to say. I have friends on Facebook that tell me that I inspire them to make changes in their lives. To find out why they were abused. To fight back. To become happier. To become braver. I think that’s why I do this. I like to share my story, and the stories of those that I love and who love me back. I’m not really looking for a direction to follow here. I’m more of a fly by the seat of my pants kind of woman. An interesting and energizing force of nature as Harry calls me. I’m glad that my readers get that. Most days I’m happy and I share my funny stories. But there are days when I’m dark and stormy and I write about those days too. I hope you’ll keep reading and make your comments. If you don’t agree or like something I write about, tell me. Please. I’m here to entertain, but I’m here to learn too. Thank you again Lisa. This is one of the best days for me. Really.
- I’m a happy, sunny woman, with a young spirit, but I have a dark side too.
- I’ve been married for almost 23 years. In my family that’s a HUGE milestone. It hasn’t been easy but it has been interesting. My DH just “gets” me.
- I’ve lost 145 lbs. in the last year and I’m going to run my first 5K in 2 weeks.
- I work two jobs. One as an administrator at the University of Michigan and the other at Petco Pet Store as a Grooming Assistant. Guess which job I like more????
- I love with all my heart. Albeit stupidly sometimes.
- I am completely enamored by music of all kinds. I like to feel a song from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.
- I’m a walking contradiction but I’m okay with that.
The purpose of blogger awards is to share love. Please visit these amazing award-winning blogs and share love, a comment, a like and maybe even subscribe. If you are nominated for these awards, don’t forget to share the joy by nominating 15 others. (Okay I don’t know if I can come up with 15, but I’ll try).