Thank you Stories by Williams for nominating me for this award. It’s the second time I’ve received it but I just want to say thank, thank you, thank you. Stories by Williams is my favorite sci-fi nerd blog. I’m totally crazy about dystopian story lines. I love reading the quotes and reviews for movies, tv show, books, games and so on. Check him out if you’re into apocalyptic shit like I am. I mean shit as in good. Not shit as in bad. Really.
- I’m a bottle blonde. After having both of my kids, my hair turned brown and went from wavy to straight.
- I’ll be married 23 year at the end of this month. In my family that’s a HUGE milestone. It hasn’t been easy but it has been interesting. My DH just “gets” me.
- I’ve lost 152 lbs. in the last 14 month and I ran my first 5K in April.
- I work two jobs. One as an administrator at the University of Michigan and the other at Petco Pet Store as a Grooming Assistant. Guess which job I like more????
- I love with all my heart. If I love you, I’ll make sure you know it.
- I am completely enamored by music of all kinds. I like to feel a song from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.
- I’m a walking contradiction. A little broken and a little quirky. And I have a severe panic disorder. Don’t worry I’m medicated. Ha!
The purpose of blogger awards is to share love. Please visit these amazing award-winning blogs and share love, a comment, a like and maybe even subscribe. If you are nominated for these awards, don’t forget to share the joy by nominating 15 others. (Okay I don’t know if I can come up with 15, but I’ll try).
Stories by Williams (Of course I would pay it forward to him. It’s dystopian sci fi so I have to share.)