I was nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by a sweet man named Benjamin at Expressions of My Life-An Evolution of Art. He and I have become fast friends over the gorgeous artwork, words, photos, and music that he posts. He makes the nicest comments on my silly posts and stories. He wows me with his work and I adore his candidness. I like a person that’s not afraid to say what they feel and feel what they say. I think I kinda do that myself.
Now, seven random bits about me:
1. I’m better friends with men than I am with women.
2. I love easily, but I’m very selfish.
3. I’d never written anything until January 4, 2012. I hated English when I was a kid. Hated school. ADHD.
4. I used to be morbidly obese.
5. I love pin up girls and I love wearing pin up style clothing.
6. My idol is Marilyn Monroe. I do believe her heart beats in my chest. I do.
7. If I could I’d have a 1/2 sleeve tattoo on the upper part of both arms. One of Jack Skellington on my left calf and Marilyn on the right thigh.
*Bonus (because I like to talk about myself): I’ve had the pleasure of being friends with some beautiful gothic princesses. I would give anything to be a tatted up goth. Every damn day for the rest of my life. It has less to do with being emo and the music. And more to do with an attitude and clothing. Give me a tatted up pompadoured prince, or a tatted up Bettie Page look alike and I’m in Heaven. Giggle.
Next I nominate 7 others. My tastes are eclectic to say the least. Who knows what I’ll come up with. 🙂 Please check my fellow bloggers out. They deserve a follow or two. By the way, I have many favorites, but my absolute most favoritest ever is t from As Long as I’m Singing. Follow him. I swear you will not be sorry. His journal entries and fictional stories will move you like no other writer will. I know he’s going to kick my ass for the nomination and talking him up so much, but he should know by now I do whatever in the hell I want. Hahahahahahaha! Seriously, go follow him now.
*Bonus nomination (because I do what I want!): BoomieBol
I could tell you why I nominated these fine bloggers but what’s the fun in that go see what their doing and give them so WP hugs!!!
Thank you and good night!! Ah hell, who am I kidding. I’ll be up half the fucking night writing and reading. (See Benjamin, I told you I’d say fuck at least once. Oops, I just said it twice. Giggle, snort!